King’s Lodge School are looking for a Head Cook to join the school team. You will be someone who loves to cook and values the chance to share your area of expertise. Within the role the cook will be proactive in managing the in house catering team alongside the school leadership team.
- Do you have experience of menu design?
- Are you up to date with the school food standards?
- Have you got a recognised catering qualification?
- Do you have brilliant ideas that can incorporate the school kitchen into the children’s learning curriculum?
- Are you seeking a role that generally fits around the school holidays?
If you have answered yes to the above then this may be the role to move your life in a great direction!
The cook will lead our small team designing appropriate menus alongside the leadership team within the school nutritional guidelines. There is an expectation that the kitchen will become a key part of our school curriculum with opportunities for learning about healthy lifestyles as well as many other varied opportunities-this is an exciting time for us as we are keen to develop this role.
Hours of work: 32.50 hours a week
Contract type: Permanent
Closing date (and time): Friday,15th March 2019, 3.00pm
Interview date: Friday, 22nd March 2019
Commencement date: ASAP
Please contact Mrs Louise Romain, School Admin Officer via email@example.com for further details or download the following documents.