£2.35 PER MEAL paid via your ParentPay accountIn order to be able to choose your child’s meal, you MUST have activated your Parent Pay Account.
Children in Year R, 1 and 2 and those who are registered for Free School Meals with Wiltshire Council
If no choice has been made then your child will be given the Main meal (unless they have a packed lunch).
Children in Years 3,4,5 and 6
You have to use ParentPay to buy and choose school meals.
You must activate your account.
If you are choosing not to pay online then you will need to ask for a barcode letter to pay for meals at a local PayPoint shop.
If meals are booked and not paid for, the system will cancel the booking.
Please come and ask if you are unsure about any of the above.
If your child is absent, ring school so we can cancel your child’s meal.
Are your children entitled to Free School Meals?
Here are the criteria –
- income Support
- income-based Job Seekers Allowance (NOT contribution based JSA)
- income-related Employment and Support Allowance (NOT contribution based ESA)
- support under Part VI of the Immigration and Asylum Act 1999 – National Asylum Seekers Support (NASS)
- the guarantee element of State Pension Credit
- Child Tax Credit (you must NOT be entitled to Working Tax Credit and have an annual income (as assessed by HM Revenue & Customs) that does not exceed £16,190 (April 2012)
- Working Tax Credit ‘run-on’ – the payment you receive for a further four weeks after you stop qualifying for Working Tax Credit
- Universal Credit (provided you have an annual net earned income of no more than £7,400, as assessed by earnings from up to three of your most recent assessment periods)
Even if your child is in Foundation or Key Stage 1 and already enjoying a free lunch every day, it is worth your while being registered as entitled to Free School Meals with Wiltshire Council and it also helps our school financially
So if any of the above apply to you, please let the office know. We can help you financially with uniform, trips and school swimming lessons. It is a very simple process – please come and ask!